Action Sports Games Bunbury
2nd Mar 8:00 am - 2nd Mar 5:00 pm
The 2018 Action Sports Games will be held in Bunbury for the first time on the Labour Day long weekend of 03 - 05 March consisting of a national wakeboard tournament, freestyle motocross demonstrations plus a BMX, scooter and skate board competition and will be held in the CBD and Koombana Bay waterski park.
The event will attract top national and international athletes to Bunbury, adding considerable interest and credibility to the event.
Action Sports Games will be the biggest multi action sports event in Western Australia in 2018. It will be a totally inclusive youth focused event with a great family friendly atmosphere.
This is the prefect youth focus sporting event for the City of Bunbury!
- Exclusive to Bunbury will be a National wakeboard tournament sanctioned by the National Waterski and Wakeboard Federation (AWWF)
- Australia’s best male and female wake boarders
- Koombana Bay, Bunbury will be one of the premier events on the national AWWF Tour withover 40 competitors attending
- WA’s richest BMX, scooter and skate board competitions with over 160 competitors
- Some of Australia’s best Freestyle Motocross riders performing
- Over $20,000 in prize money
- DJ’s music all weekend
- Special free Sunday night concert “DJ Beats on the Beach” (6pm to 8pm)
- Venue: Varied Locations around Bunbury
Event Town: Bunbury
Blair St, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
Entry Fee: Free